Though being phased out in favor of the more popular 40K BTU Heater, these smaller units still prove quite effective in heating smaller tents. These older heaters are proven workhorses, and still an ideal choice for 14x14 tents and smaller.
Pleasae ensure you read and follow all instructions to ensure a safe event.
Fire, burn, inhalation, and explosion hazard. Keep solid combustibles, such as building materials, paper or cardboard, a safe distance away from the heaters, as recommended by the instructions. NEVER operate the heater in spaces that may or do contain volatile or air borne combustibles, or products such as gasoline, solvents, paint thinners, dust particles, or unknown chemicals.
- Position Heater Properly as described in Safety Precautions
- Connect Hose and Regulator assembly to Propane Tank securing with a wrench
- Open gas valve on propane tank. Check connections with a soap and water solution. Do NOT us a flame.
- Connect power cord to grounded 115v, 60 Hz, 10 source of power.
- Fully open valve on propane tank
- Depress the red fuel button AND ignition button until heater ignites.
- After heater ignites, release the ignition button only. CONTINUE to hold fuel button depressed for 15 to 30 seconds, then release.
- Securely close the valve on the propane tank.
- Continue to operate the unit until all remaining fuel in the hose has been used.
- Unplug Power cord.
RESTART AFTE SAFETTY SHUTDOWN
- Securely close valve at the propane tank.
- Wait a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Restart Following the "START" procedure above.
Due to limited quantities and high demand, all heaters require advanced reservations and a $25.00 non-refundable deposit. This is a deposit and will be applied to your order balance. However, should you opt to cancel your reservation, this portion of your deposit will not be refunded.
Heaters include one 40 lbs. tank of propane and a 25 foot properly grounded 3-wire extension cord. Should you need a longer extension cord, one can be provided for an additional charge.
All Rental rates are per day. We do charge for delivery. This fee is for deliveries made by our trained, professional, and courteous personnel on our trucks and will vary by order as factors such as distance, time of year, and size of order may affect it.
Please request a quote for more information or with any questions you may have.
- Inspect Heater thoroughly for visible damage. DO NOT OPERATE A DAMAGED HEATER.
- Do NOT modify the heater.
- Use ONLY propane gas
- Mount propane cylinders vertically with the shut off valve up. Secure them to ensure they do not tip or fall and porotect them from damage.
- Do NOT direct exhaust from heater toward propane tank.
- Use ONLY provided hoses and regulators.
- Ensure hoses are protected from traffic, building materials and hot surfaces both during use and while in storage.
- For use in well ventilated areas only.
- Propane tanks must be used outside.
- Operate only on stable level surface
- Do NOT use with duct work
- Use ONLY a properly grounded 3-wire extension cord
- DO NOT MOVE, HANDLE OR SERVICE WHILE UNIT IS HOT OR BURNING
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup