This agreement is made and entered into on _______________ 2019 by and between Stylized Events, LLC and _________________________________ hereinafter referred to as “Client” or “Clients”.
The terms and conditions expressed herein and in consideration of the covenants and agreements herein expressed, Stylized Events, LLC does hereby grant unto Client the right to use the equipment/supplies/items as described in attached rental order form.
This agreement allows use of equipment by Client for said purpose of ______________________ on dates and times as indicated below in accordance with the terms, conditions, and provisions discussed within the agreement. Items are deemed to be reserved upon receipt of Reservation Deposit, a signed rental agreement, and a signed rental order form.
EVENT DATE__________________________ EVENT LOCATION ____________________ EVENT TIME ____________
PICK-UP / DELIVERY TIME _______________ RETURN DATE_______________________ RETURN TIME ___________
- Stylized Events LLC requires Reservation Deposits to reserve dates. Client understands that certain deposit are NOT refundable. Deposits for third party items, such as tents, or those Items designated as part of the Stylized Events Curated collection, will require deposits that are not refundable. Deposits for other items or services may be refunded provided sufficient notice is provided for cancellation by Client. Applicable items may be canceled for refund of deposits no later than 30 days prior to event date listed above. All Reservation Deposits will be applied to Clients Invoice. Stylized Events will show Non-Refundable deposits separately from standard deposits on Client Invoice.
- Stylized Events, LLC will collect a Security Deposit in addition to the indicted rental rates for the items noted on the Attached Rental Order Form. THIS DEPOSIT IS VARIABLE BASED ON THE SPECIFIC RENTAL ITEMS indicated on the Rental Order Form. Client understands Stylized Events will hold this deposit until such a time as all items are returned and inspected and determined to be free from damage. Stylized Events LLC will return/refund all or a portion of this Security Deposit to the Client within 14 business days of Stylized Events receipt of returned Items. Client understands and agrees that Stylized Events LLC may asses fees for lost, stolen, or damage items. Stylized Events LLC agrees to make a prompt inspection of the items upon return and to separately invoice any fees with detailed explanations, within the aforementioned 14 day time frame. Should Stylized Events determine, at their discretion, that any fees need to be assessed, client understands that all or part of the Security Deposit will be applied to new invoice.
- Payments & Fees
- Client hereby agrees to pay a sum of TOTAL OF RENTAL FEES, TAXES & Security Deposit no later than 7 days prior to the Event Date listed above for the use of the Items as indicated in the Rental Order Form. A minimum of 50% of rental fees must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the event, at which time the amount of rental items and services must be finalized. Changes within 30 days of the event may incur additional fees, at Stylized Events LLC sole discretion.
- The Client will be required to pay a $35.00 fee on all returned checks. Stylized Events does not accept checks within 14 days of the contracted event date.
Reservations cancelled 60 days or more before the contracted event date will be refunded any deposits made EXCLUDING Non-Refundable deposits. Reservations Canceled between 30 and 60 days of the Event may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the rental fees for the items or services that are being cancelled. This Fee may vary based of type or popularity of an item or service and is determined at Stylized Events LLC sole discretion. Any Security Deposits will be refunded for any canceled reservation.
- Terms & Conditions
- Stylized Events does not guarantee availability of any Item or Service until such a time as all reservation requirements, as indicated in paragraph three of this document, are met.
- Standard Rental rates are per diem. Client shall have possession of the equipment for the purpose stated above and the term as indicated above. Stylized Events, at its sole discretion, may opt to allow early pick-up or late return. Should Client request early/late pick-up, client understands that additional fees may apply.
- Client agree to utilize all items/equipment in the manner for which it is intended and to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- All linens/table covers should be free of loose items before returning. Linens that are damaged in any way, including candle wax, ink, mildew, burns or other unusual damage will be considered sold to the rental Client. At that time, replacement cost at an amount equal to three times the contracted rental fee for the linen will be charged to the Client and retained from their Security Deposit. Client will be notified via invoice, and the damaged linens will be held up to 10 business days for Client to pick up; after which the linens will be discarded.
- Glassware/Vases are delicate and breakable and as such client agree to utilize caution when handling. Glassware/vases shall be returned free from debris and dry. Client understands that broken glassware or vases will be charged to the customer at a replacement cost equivalent to four times the rental fee and retained from the Security Deposit.
- All items shall be returned in good condition, free of food matter, candle wax, loose debris, or other items and within the same packaging as they were delivered in. Client understands that failure to return items in the same or similar condition as they were delivered in may result in additional handling and cleaning charges, that will be billed at a rate of $50.00 per hour. Client understands that Stylized Events offers set up and break down services at an additional charge, which would absolve the Client of this responsibility.
- The Client assumes responsibility for all items rented from the time of delivery or pick up to the time the items are returned. This includes the handling racks and boxes that transport the equipment as well as any and all the packaging materials. Client is responsible for ensuring the security of Event Site, including storage areas to ensure items to not get stolen.
- Client understands that Stylized Events may charge a fee for lost, stolen, or damaged goods (including boxes, crates, packing materials, hangers, etc.). That this fee is determined at the sole discretion of Stylized Events and that Stylized Events may retain all or some of Clients Security Deposit in order to cover these fees. Client further understands that should the Client’s Security Deposit be insufficient to pay for all applicable fees, that Stylized Events shall have the right and authority to invoice any overages to the Client and that the Client shall pay all fees within 30 days of invoicing.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of items upon delivery and or pick up. Including quantity and condition. If Client believes a quantity to be incorrect or the condition of an item to be below acceptable standard, the Client MUST report the concern to Stylized Events LLC within 6 hours of pick up or delivery. Failure to do so may result in damage fees or replacement cost being assessed upon return of the items. Stylized Events LLC reserves the right to cure the reported issues either by replacing the affected item or refunding the Client an amount equivalent to the rental fee for the affected item, at Stylized Events LLC sole discretion.
- Client’s failure to return items or pay replacement costs will result in legal action against the Client. The Client will be responsible for any collection costs including collecting agency fees, reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and any other costs incurred in collecting any charges due to Stylized Events LLC.
- Client must have Event site ready for Stylized Events delivery (doors unlocked, tables set up, etc.) prior to Stylized Events LLC ‘s scheduled delivery. If the site is not ready or accessible when the delivery arrives or if the items cannot be dropped directly on site (extra handling involved), the Client will be charged an additional fee based on the additional time required to deliver the items. If Delivery is not able to be made, items will be returned to the warehouse and a restocking fee of up to 25% of the order may be applied at Stylized Events sole discretion.
- Limitations of Liability
Client hereby waives and releases any claim for damages against Stylized Events, LLC, its employees and third-party contractors. The Client agrees to and shall indemnify and hold harmless and defend Stylized Events LLC, its employees and third-party contractors from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits and liability of every kind, including all expenses of litigation, court costs and attorney's fees, for injury to or death of any person, or damage to any kind of property, or for any breach of contract arising out of or in connection with this rental agreement and the purposes for which this rental agreement was entered into, including but not limited to property damage, injuries and death due to the act, omission, mistake, fault, default, or negligence of (1) Stylized Events LLC, its employees and third-party contractors (2) the Client, its agents and employees; and (3) any invitees, licenses or guests of the Client.
All collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any expense involved in the collections of rental charges will be the Client’s responsibility.
Stylized Events LLC reserves its rights to refuse, deny and/or hold any order regardless of length of the business relationship. We hold the right to refuse, deny and/or hold any order due to lack of payment for original invoices, late fees, replacement fees and/or any other fee outlined above. Stylized Events is not responsible for the fees charged by any other company due to any refusal on Stylized Events part.
BY SIGNING BELOW CLIENT AGREES WITH ALL TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT INCLUSIVE OF THE RENTAL ORDER FORM ATTACHED.