"My what a big tent you must have!" The 170K heater is our largest model and designed for use in the largest of our tents. This unit is best suited for tent sizes 30x60 and up.
This model includes an adjustable thermostat and features a clean look with quiet operation and a fuel efficient direct-fired designed.
W: 28" (32" with Thermostat)
Fire, burn, inhalation, and explosion hazard. Keep solid combustibles, such as building materials, paper or cardboard, a safe distance away from the heaters, as recommended by the instructions. NEVER operate the heater in spaces that may or do contain volatile or air borne combustibles, or products such as gasoline, solvents, paint thinners, dust particles, or unknown chemicals.
- Position Heater Properly as described in Safety Precautions
- Connect Hose and Regulator assembly to Propane Tank securing with a wrench
- Open gas valve on propane tank. Check connections with a soap and water solution. Do NOT us a flame.
- Connect power cord to grounded 120v, 60 Hz, single phase power source.
- Fully open valve on propane tank
- Position the heaters power supply switch to HEAT
- Turn thermostat up to above the ambient room temperature. The burner will ignite.
- Close Valve on Propane Tank
- Allow heater to continue to run until all fuel remaining in hose assembly is burned off.
- Turn thermostat down.
- Allow Heater to cool down
- Position Power Supply switch to OFF
- Disconnect the heater from it's electrical source.
Due to limited quantities and high demand, all heaters require advanced reservations and a $25.00 non-refundable deposit. This is a deposit and will be applied to your order balance. However, should you opt to cancel your reservation, this portion of your deposit will not be refunded.
Heaters include one 40 lbs. tank of propane and a 25 foot properly grounded 3-wire extension cord. Should you need a longer extension cord, one can be provided for an additional charge.
All Rental rates are per day. We do charge for delivery. This fee is for deliveries made by our trained, professional, and courteous personnel on our trucks and will vary by order as factors such as distance, time of year, and size of order may affect it.
Please request a quote for more information or with any questions you may have.
- Inspect Heater thoroughly for visible damage. DO NOT OPERATE A DAMAGED HEATER.
- Do NOT modify the heater.
- Use ONLY propane gas
- Mount propane cylinders vertically with the shut off valve up. Secure them to ensure they do not tip or fall and protect them from damage.
- Do NOT direct exhaust from heater toward propane tank.
- Use ONLY provided hoses and regulators.
- Ensure hoses are protected from traffic, building materials and hot surfaces both during use and while in storage.
- Should gas flow be interrupted and flame extinguished, do NOT relight until you are certain all gas that may have accumulated has dissipated. In the very least wait at least five minutes.
- For use in well ventilated areas only.
- Do NOT use to heat to heat human living quarters.
- Do NOT operate with heater doors or panels removed or open.
- Propane tanks must be used outside.
- Operate only on stable level surface
- Do NOT use with duct work
- Use ONLY a properly grounded 3-wire extension cord
- DO NOT MOVE, HANDLE OR SERVICE WHILE UNIT IS HOT OR BURNING
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup