Birthday Parties, Barbecues, Luaus, Concessions, Fundraisers ... The possibilities are endless, when you complete your next party with a snow cone machine!
Our table top Sno-Cone machines are the perfect compliment your next event.
We have a variety of machines that may vary slightly in appearance and or dimension, however all the machines function similiarly and will achieve the same outcome.
Average Approximate Dimensions:
26''w x 15.625''d x 27.5''h
You will need to purchase additional supplies such as flavor syrups in order to complete your event.
- Supplies are additional. Please see supplies tab for common items and prices.
- The machines should be returned emptied and free of residual ice/water. Do NOT attempt to clean machines with chemicals, simply empty any water from the machine and wipe down with a clean towel. We will proffesionally clean and sanitize these items upon their return.
- Each machine is delivered to you with a drip tray, which must be returned along with the machine. Drip trays should also be wiped down prior to return.
This item is eligible for both delivery or pickup. Please request a quote or call the reservations desk @ 844-789-5493 for more information or to check availability for your date. When opting top pick up, please ensure you bring an appropriately sized vehicle and enough help to lift the machine, as they can be heavy.
Specifically, these machines are top heavy and can tip in transport. They must be secured.
Please note: This machine is heavy, team lift from sides as weight is not evenly distributed.
DO NOT ALLOW METAL OF ANY KIND TO ENTER GOOSENECK THIS WILL DESTROY THE BLADES
NEVER PUT HANDS OR OTHER OBJECTS INTO SHAVER WHILE MOTOR IS RUNNING OR MACHINE IS PLUGGED IN!
- Sno-Kone Machine
- Drip Tray
- Please NOTE: Cup/cone dispenser is NOT included.
Machine must be placed on a sturdy level surface. Always use the provided drip tray; ice will melt quickly, especially on warmer days.
Plug in unit. NOTE: This unit requires a dedicated outlet as it draws a significant amount of power.
Fill the gooseneck with ice cubes or block ice broken into 3” or 4” in size. Fill to about an inch or so from the top.
TIP: Using cubes/blocks that are between 3” and 4” will create better 'snow'.
Turn on the motor. Please note: certain units will have an on off switch, while others will have a red button which needs to be depressed.
Push the handle down to press the ice against the blades. A firm, even pressure is all that is required, let the machine will do the work!
TIP: You may find it beneficial to relieve the pressure you’re applying two or three times on the way down, which will allow the ice to rearrange itself and the machine to get a better ’bite’.
DO NOT FORCE THE HANDLE. Too much pressure can stall the motor! If this should happen simply relieve the pressure and try again.
TIP: Practice makes perfect! If your ice is coming out too course, you are likely applying to much pressure; if it’s too ‘mushy’ you are likely applying too little pressure.
Scoop Ice (snow) into a cone using a ladle (not included), using the inside of the ladle to shape the ice. Squeeze or pump desired flavor onto cone until ice is saturated. ENJOY!
To clean: Always unplug machine before attempting to clean. Wipe with warm soapy water, if necessary. We will completely clean the unit when it is returned.
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup