Our 2' x 5' Propane Grill comes complete with water pans and two 40 lb Propane tanks for all day grilling!
This grill is ideally suited for backyard barbecues and catered events alike. With plenty of cooking surface and adjustable flame, this grill will fast become an essential part of your out door events.
Grill Stand comes with locking wheels to easily move your grill into position and keep it there safely. Please review directions tab for apporiate safety precautions.
60" W x 32" D x 36" H
This Item is not availble for pickup and delivery must be arranged. Delivery Charges will apply.
Water pans must be emptied prior to pickup/return. Pickup must be arranged with enough time to allow for the grill to cool down.
Propane tanks must be turned off. Do not leave tanks on when grill is not in use!
Grills should never be left unattended while hot.
Please note: Our drivers are not equiped to empty your water pans. Should they be full upon the drivers arrival, our personnel will be forced to empty them where they are located. This can make for a greasy mess that is diffuicult to clean up. Please, make sure water pans are emptied prior to our arrival.
Directions for Use
- Place grill in an outdoor, clear, level area, ensureing a safe distance between grill and any combustible items, such as low hanging tree branches or high grasses
- Lock wheels into place.
- Securely affix propane tanks using a 7/8" wrench.
- Slowly turn tank valve clockwise and test for leaks.
- If you smell or hear gas, turn valve counterclockwise to closed position and tighten the connection. Then retest.
- Return propane tank valves to the off position.
- Turn all burner knobs and red runner tube knobs clockwise to the off position.
When ready For Use
- Add water to water pans
- Fill to approximately 1/2" of the top edges, this will help control any grease flare ups, provide for ease of cleanup, and aid in keeping food cooked evenly.
- Refill water pans when water evaporates to within 1/2 " of bottom.
- Slowly open the tank valves by turning clockwise.
- Push and turn runner tube knob fully counter-clockwise to the 'on' position.
- Insert a lit match with a matchstick holder or a gas lighter flame through the oblong hole in the front panel.
- Check that the entire runner tube is lit by looking through the sight hole located between the end burner knobs on the front panel.
- NOTE: If the runner tube will not light or stay lit, shut off the gas completely, wait 5 minutes, and then repeat above steps to relight.
- Once the runner tube is lit, open your desired burner valves.
- Close valves on propane tanks securely.
- Wait until all flames die out, ensureing gas has emptyied from lines.
- Turn both the burner valve knobs and runner tube knobs to off position.
- Allow grill to Cool.
- Once grill is cool. Empty Water pans.
DO NOT TRY TO EMPTY WATER PANS OR MOVE GRILL WHILE GRILL IS STILL HOT!
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup