They may not be the prettiest thing under your tent, but they sure do a good job moving air. These industrial style fans create a terrific breeze that will aid in keeping those mid-summer events more comfortable for you and your guests.
We have a variety of model of differing ages, which may be utilized. We do apologize, but there is not a way to request a specific type or style. Each fan will do the job its designed to do.
- Position Fan on stable, level ground.
- Connect Fan to power source using properly grounded Extension cord.
- For fans with a switch:
- Toggle switch to turn on or off.
- Allow Fan to come to a rest prior to moving.
- For Fans with a pull chain:
- Pull Chain once for high speed, twice for medium, and three times for slow.
- Pull chain a fourth time to turn off fan.
- Allow fan to come to a complete stop prior to moving.
- Always unplug the fan after use.
Due to limited quantities and high demand, all fans require advanced reservations and a $25.00 non-refundable deposit. This is a deposit and will be applied to your order balance. However, should you opt to cancel your reservation, this portion of your deposit will not be refunded.
Fans are delivered with a 25' extension cord, should a longer cord be needed additional charges may apply.
All Rental rates are per day. We do charge for delivery. This fee is for deliveries made by our trained, professional, and courteous personnel on our trucks and will vary by order as factors such as distance, time of year, and size of order may affect it.
Please request a quote for more information or with any questions you may have.
Though pickup can be arranged, this item is extremely bulky and can be heavy. Delivery is STRONGLY encouraged. Should you opt to pick this item up from one of our locations, ensure you bring an appropriate sized vehicle and materials to properly secure and protect the item during transport.
- DO NOT PLACE FINGERS OR OTHER ITEMS INSIDE THE FAN CAGE.
- Keep Children away from Fan.
- Inspect Fan thoroughly for visible damage. DO NOT OPERATE A DAMAGED Fan.
- Do NOT modify the fan.
- Use ONLY properly grounded 3-wire extension cords.
- DO NOT MOVE, HANDLE OR SERVICE WHILE UNIT IS PLUGGEED IN OR OPERATIONAL.
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup