The 20x40 Frame Tent combines two 20x20 tents into one larger space. With this combination there will be a center pole in the middle where the two tents meet.
Need a bit more or less space? Check out some of these sizes and combinations for some ideas or request a quote for your ideal combination.
Please take note that when combining tents to create larger spaces there will be center poles where the tents meet. Do not hesitate to reach out for free consultations, measurements, or with any additional questions.
- Tent prices include basic set-up with stakes on grass.
- Note: Stylized Events @ Richards Party Rentals is not responsible for buried obstacles including sprinklers and utility lines. Consideration should be given to the placement of tents and where stakes will be driven into the ground. When utility lines may be in question make sure you call 811!
- All tent reservations require a non-refundable deposit.
- Additional fees will be charged for tents on decks or any surface requiring weights, difficult setups or long walks.
- Tent sides (sidewalls) are available upon request at no additional charge, however a fee of $1.50/linear foot will be charged for Sidewall Installation.
And don't forget lighting! If you're having an evening party we have chandeliers and string lights to keep the party going!
Please view individual 20x20 Tent Layouts for suggested layouts.
Frame tents are ideal for parties and events and are designed without center poles allowing for open seating, dancing and most importantly lots of merry making! General Information Sizing Rental Information General Information The 20x20 tent is one of our most popular size tents, and provides 400 square feet of floor space while still being able to fit into most residential properties. Need a bit more or less space? Check out some of these sizes and combinations for some ideas or request a quote ...
All tent pricing includes Basic Setup (Standard Staked set up in Easily Accessible Grassy Areas)
Additional Fees may apply for:
- Hard Surfaces & Decks
- Difficult to access areas
- Raised or multiple levels
- Winter Setups (Mid-November to Mid-March)
- Sidewall Installation ($1.50/linear foot)
We do charge for delivery. This fee is for deliveries made by our trained, professional, and courteous personnel on our trucks and will vary by order as factors such as distance, time of year, and size of order may affect it.
Inventory is limited on Tents, and as such ample notice should be given in order to ensure availability for your event.
All Tents require a non-refundable deposit to reserve. This is a deposit and will be applied to your order balance. However, should you opt to cancel your reservation, this deposit will not be refunded. The non-refundable deposit on a 20x60 Frame Tent is $300.00
Do not hesitate to reach out or request a quote to get more information.
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup