Benches designed for the Kiddos, with reinforced understructure to handle all the extra wear and tear that the kids can throw at it.
Plywood Tops Clear faced plywood: 5/8" thick, sanded smooth, without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with protective stain.
Crimped Aluminum Edge Molding is high-pressure crimped to the top.
- Legs made from 1 1/2" square, 20 gauge steel tubing
- All metal parts are black powder coated.
- Chassis is a self-supporting unit welded and riveted throughout and consists of two longitudinal 1 3/4" x 1" x 1/8" rerolled high carbon steel angles.
- A rectangular stretcher piece, 1 1/2" x 4", is welded between the legs near the top to provide maximum strength and rigidity.
- Leg assembly secured to the angle iron rails with 1/4" steel rivets.
- Each of the four legs is individually braced with a 13 gauge steel elbow, riveted at one end to the leg and at the other to the angle iron rail.
- Each pair of elbow braces is joined by a locking bar, 2 3/4" wide, 16 gauge, to insure they move in unison.
- An automatic lock insures that the elbow braces lock in the past center position.
6' x 12" High
Pick up may be arranged from either our Bayville or Point Pleasant Location
Delivery charges apply. Please request a quote for complete information.
Seats 4-6 small children per bench.
- ALL RENTALS SUBLECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup