Our standard commercial grade wood top folding table.
Plywood Tops Clear faced plywood: 5/8" thick, sanded smooth, without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with protective stain.
Crimped Aluminum Edge Molding is high-pressure crimped to the top.
- Wishbone shaped legs.
- Leg material: 1" diameter, 16 gauge cold rolled steel tubing.
- All metal parts are powder coated.
- Continuous weld joints.
- Glides: black plastic, pressed into end of leg.
- Hinged diagonal brace allows legs to fold.
- Locks positively in opened and closed positions.
- Secured to top with flush flat head carriage bolts, lock washers and nuts.
- Finish: silver powder coated
- Full length wood runners attached with carriage bolts and nuts stiffen top and facilitate stacking.
36" Round x 30" High
Pick up may be arranged from either our Bayville or Point Pleasant Location
Delivery charges apply. Please request a quote for complete information.
Jazz up these table with linens! Check out our selection of linens here!
Linen Sizing: Use 90" Round (will hand 3" from floor) or 54" Square Bistro Linen
-- These are wood top tables and are not weatherproof. Do not leave in the rain/snow.
Do not staple or tack to them. Fees may apply from misuse--
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup