Enhance your next party with some fun, whimsy, and nastalgia courtesy of one of our commercial grade cotton candy machines.
We cary a selection of cotton candy machines to compliment your event.
Each machine includes:
- Heating element with adjustable temperature
- Stainless steel Bowl
- (5) Net clips
You will need to purchase additional; supplies in order to make your cotton candy, which includes, floss sugar and cotton candy cones (sticks).
- Supplies are additional. Please see supplies tab for common items and prices.
- Bowls and netting should be returned rinsed. You do not need to clean them with soap and water as we will proffessionslly clean these items upon their return; you simply need to rinse all floss sugar from the bowl and netting.
- The machines themselves should be returned emptied. Do NOT attempt to clean machines, simply empty any floss sugar from basin. Do NOT attempt to rinse out the machine basin, electrical elements are present and damage can occur should water get into the machine. We will proffesionally clean these items upon their return.
- Each machine is delivered to you with a net and a quantity of 5 net clips. These items MUST be returned or a fee will be charged for replacement.
This item is eligible for both delivery or pickup. Please request a quote or call the reservations desk @ 844-789-5493 for more information or to check availability for your date.
BEFORE you plug in the machine
- Machine must be placed on a sturdy level surface.
- Locate the two knobs on top of each side of the machine. Unscrew these knobs and push down.
FAILURE TO UNSCREW TRANSPORT NOBS WILL RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE MACHINE.
- Place tub/bowl on top of base so that it is level. The bowl simply sits on the machine and does not require any fasteners.
- Place netting around inside of tub/bowl and secure in place with supplied netting clips.
- Make sure both switches (heat and motor) are toggled to the off position.
- Plug in unit. NOTE: This unit requires a dedicated grounded outlet as it draws a significant amount of power.
To Operate Machine
- Ensure that both switches (heat and motor) are in the off position.
- Pour sugar into top of opening, where it tapers in a bit.
- Fill only about 90% of the way. DO NOT OVERFILL. Overfilling will cause excessive vibration and may result in damage.
- Toggle both switches to the ‘ON’ position.
- Turn temperature knob to maximum setting to warm up.
- Once floss begins to form, you MUST reduce temperature. This should only take approximately 30 seconds.
NOTE: It may be necessary to adjust the temperature of the machine, based of factors such as ambient temperature and humidity. If you smell or see smoke, reduce temperature. If you experience “clumping” increase temperature. Once you find your ideal temperature setting, continue to operate at or near this setting.
Making Cotton Candy
Keep hands away from spinning head!
- Hold paper cone between two fingers and a thumb an inch or two away from pointed end.
- Using a light flicking motion, roll cone in the floss accumulating in the tub. Lift the cone up with the floss attached and rotate the cone to wrap the floss. DO NOT roll floss while the cone is inside the pan. This will pack the floss too tightly. If the floss fails to stick to the cone, pass the cone near the spinner head to pick up a “starter” of melted sugar.
- Lift the cone out of the pan and wrap the floss with a “figure eight” movement of the hand. This will leave air pockets which cause the final product to appear larger.
- While in operation, the floss should collect on the netting inside the tub/bowl. If the floss collects to low on the netting, twist the front edge of the leather floaters down, this will force the floss to collect higher on the netting.
TURN OFF ALL SWITCHES AND UNPLUG WHEN FINISHED.
DO NOT LEAVE PLUGGED IN OVERNIGHT or WHEN UNATTENDED.
Allow to cool and rinse netting and bowl with warm water. Empty any unused floss from machine.
HAND TIGHTEN TRANSPORT KNOBS PRIOR TO MOVING MACHINE
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY -* Our Base Rental Rate is intended as a jumping off point, to aid our clients as they work to design their perfect event. These rental rates are based on a single event for items picked up at one of our locations and do not include applicable sales tax, delivery/set-up fees, or discounts. We urge our clients to request a customized quote so that we may more accurately advise them as to any and all additional costs, fees, or discounts that may apply.
Please Note: Some Items are not eligible for pickup